Last updated: April 2021
I. General information
- The privacy of visitors to the eVET platform is very important to us, as a data controller, and we are committed to protecting it.
- This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of using the eVET platform.
II. Categories of personal data processed
II.1. If you are a customer of the Site, eVET will process your personal data, such as name and surname, telephone, e-mail address, data on how you use the Site, for example behavior / preferences / habits. you in eVET, as well as any other categories of data that you provide directly in the context of the creation of the user account or in any other way resulting from the use of the Site.
II.2. If you are a visitor to the Site, eVET will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data that you provide in the contact / questions / complaints section, to the extent in which you contact us in this way.
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- computer information, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about visits and use of this website, including the source of recommendation, duration of the visit, page views and navigation paths on the website;
- information such as your e-mail address, which you enter when you register on our website;
- the information you enter when you create a profile on our website - for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, marital status, interests and hobbies, academic details and occupation details;
- information such as your name and email address, which you enter to set up subscriptions to our emails and / or newsletters;
- information you enter while using the services on our website;
- information that is generated while you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information regarding any purchases made, services used or transactions you make through our website, which may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and bank card details;
- the information you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which may include your username, profile pictures and the content of the posts;
- information contained in any communications you send us by e-mail or through our website, including the content of the communications and their metadata;
- any other personal information you send us.
Before you disclose another person's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent for both the disclosure and the processing of personal information in accordance with this policy.
III.Purposes and grounds for processing
III.1. If you are a customer of the Site, eVET processes your personal data as follows:
- for the fulfillment of the legal obligations incumbent on eVET in the context of the services provided through the Site, including the obligations in terms of taxation, as well as in terms of archiving.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is necessary on the basis of legal obligations.Providing your data for this purpose is necessary. Refusal to provide the data may result in the inability of eVET to comply with its legal obligations and therefore in the inability to provide you with services through the Site.
- for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms) of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by eVET, through the Site.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- in order to perform various analyzes, reports on the operation of the Site, the creation of consumer preference profiles, mainly in order to improve the experience offered on the Site.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of eVET to permanently improve the customer experience on the Site.Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
III.2. If you are a visitor to the Site, eVET processes your personal data as follows:
- for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms), of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by eVET, through the Site.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
- to resolve complaints, grievances and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of eVET to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of visitors to the Site, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary.Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
The personal information transmitted through our website will be used for the purposes specified by this policy or in the respective pages of the website.We may use your personal information to:
- managing our website and business;
- customizing our website for you;
- authorization to use the services available on our website;
- sending purchased goods through our website;
- providing the services purchased through our website;
- sending reports, invoices and payment notifications to you and collecting payments from you;
- sending commercial communications for information;
- sending by e-mail notifications expressly requested;
- sending our newsletter by e-mail, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want this communication);
- send marketing communications about our business or carefully selected third-party companies that we believe may be of interest to you, by mail or, where you have specifically consented, by e-mail or similar technology (you may inform us in any way moment if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (these third parties will not be able to identify any users with this information);
- addressing requests and complaints made by you or about you regarding our website;
- maintaining the security of our website and preventing fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring of private messages sent through our private messaging service);
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use this information in accordance with the scope of the agreement you provide to us.
Privacy settings may be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and may be changed using the privacy switches on the website.
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for direct marketing by those third parties or any other third party.
IV.The length of time we process your data
In principle, eVET will process your personal data as long as is necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you withdraw your consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes, eVET will cease the processing of your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out by eVET on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
V. Disclosure of personal data
For the purpose of processing, eVET may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support eVET in carrying out the activity through the Site (eg courier companies, IT service providers), or to central / local public authorities. , in the following exemplary cases listed:
- for the administration of the Site;
- in situations where this communication would be necessary for the awarding of prizes or other facilities to the persons concerned, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by eVET through the Site;
- for maintaining, customizing and improving the Site and the services provided through it;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
- in connection with any potential or ongoing legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
VI.Transfer of personal data
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- The personal data provided to eVET can be transferred outside Romania, but only to European Union countries.
- The personal information you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available online worldwide.
ARE YOU COMING.Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide on our secure servers (password and firewall protected).
- You are aware that the transmission of information over the Internet is usually unsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website;
We reserve the right to update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website.You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by e-mail or private messaging system on our website.
IX.The rights you enjoy
Under the conditions provided for by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you enjoy the following rights:
- the right to information, ie the right to receive details of the processing activities performed by eVET, as described in this document;
- the right to access data, ie the right to obtain confirmation from eVET on the processing of personal data, as well as details on the processing activities such as how the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is carried out, the recipients or categories of data. recipients of the data, etc .;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by eVET of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data;
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing;
- if personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or national law under the control of the controller.
It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, eVET will anonymise this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue processing under these conditions for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, instead requesting the restriction of their use;
- the controller no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him or her be processed in the legitimate interest of eVET or in the public interest, unless eVET can demonstrate that he or she has legitimate reasons, and which justify the processing and prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
For any additional questions regarding the way in which personal data are processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact the email address:
[email protected]> .
X. Third party sites
Our site includes hyperlinks to and details about third party sites.We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
It is your duty to let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies - for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies by overwriting cookie handling settings, available by clicking on "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", then "Advanced";
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu and unchecking "Accept cookies from websites ”;
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions on our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer - for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you need to manually delete cookies (you can find instructions on how to do this at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- In Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history", clicking "Show cookies", then " Delete all cookies ";